TribeCX Community Hot House
Join us for an interactive virtual discussion at our latest ‘Hot House’ session, where innovation meets interaction in the world of online communities.
Come prepared with your community experiences and insights, strategies, and success stories; this working discussion will be led by Emma Marchant (formerly of John Lewis) and Clare Naunton (formerly with National Grid).
🗓️ Date: August 29th
⏰ Time: 3:00 PM (UK Time)
What’s in Store?
We’ll explore four dynamic themes:
🚀 Purpose: Discover the driving force behind thriving online communities.
💡 What Works Well: Uncover battle-tested strategies that lead to real results.
🎓 Lessons Learnt / Even Better If: Gain from the collective wisdom of seasoned professionals.
🔝 Top Tips: Gain actionable insights for differentiating CX / specific communities, to stay relevant and keep things fresh and exciting for your customers
🌐 Who’s Invited? 🌐
If you’ve managed and set up a community and have stories to tell and share – Sign up below!
🚀 Why Attend? 🚀
- Collaborate: Drive change in future interactions and growth.
- Innovate: Harness the latest trends and techniques in community management.
- Elevate: Define your community objectives with the guidance of experts.
- Connect: Network with like-minded individuals from around the globe.
🔥 Be Part of the Movement! 🔥
Backed by inspiring examples and insightful discussions, this is an event not to be missed. You’ll gain the tools to elevate your community engagement game.
Secure your virtual seat today!
Join the waiting list!
What you will get for joining for Hot House session:
- The chance to choose a future topic of interest to your organisation for a future Hot House session, with appropriate CX leaders from our community.
- You’ll receive a useful and practical summary of the discussion so you can take the shared experiences back into your business