DO NEXT: What can CX leaders do to prepare themselves for what is coming next?
Following on from our successful CX ‘Do Now’ webinar earlier this year, Salesforce and TribeCX come together again to provide practical advice on what you should ‘Do Next’.
Companies have rightly been strongly focused on how they look after their customers and employees, and most importantly, survive a crisis. However, as the months tick by and with 2021 just around the corner, many are now left wondering “What next?”
The time has come for leaders to ask themselves ‘what can I do to prepare my organisation, my customer experience and myself for what is coming next?’
Date: Thursday 19 November
Time: 3pm (BST)
Chair: David Hicks (TribeCX CEO)
- Olivier Mourrieras (former Head of CX at EON and Orange)
- Mathew Sweezey (Director of Marketing Strategy at Salesforce)
- Karen Mangia (VP for Customer & Market Insights at Salesforce)
- Mark Harrison (former CX leader at Shell for B2B and B2C)
- Bruce Richardson (Chief Strategist at Salesforce)
If you missed the successful DO NOW event from earlier this year, where our speakers shared their practical CX actions to take now to thrive, then click here to catch up now: https://vimeo.com/434097502
Registered details will be held by both Salesforce and TribeCX for event purposes