Join us for a CX in Financial Service event!
TribeCX CEO David Hicks will chair a financial CX two-day event, on February 22nd – 23rd, 2022.
Join senior CX leaders across the financial sector at the latest Customer Experience Exchange BFSI as we discuss culture change and employee experience.
TribeCX is proud to be joining CX Exchange for Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, for this engaging and exciting event, which returns to London’s Hilton Syon Park for its 10th anniversary.
From engaging interactive roundtables, one-to-one business meetings, think tank sessions, and fireside chats, this two-day event is one not to be missed.
Uncover what it means to show authentic customer-centric leadership and stay ahead, with this jam-packed program designed to help you respond to your top challenges through exclusive Keynote Presentations, thought-provoking Panel Discussions and a host of interactive discussions designed to delve deeper into the key issues Customer Experience leaders are facing today.
Join leading brands including HSBC, Nationwide, Bupa, Aviva and more as we design and build the future of the customer experience across the BFSI industry.
At the 2022 CX BFSI Exchange, you will have the chance to:
- Explore strategies to create a diverse, sustainable and inclusive working environment through panel discussions featuring Barclays, AXA XL and SWIFT
- Learn how Lloyds Banking Group and Nationwide Building Society are embracing digitalisation and innovative technology to deliver frictionless experiences for everyone
- Examine the challenges of shifting your company culture to meet the ever-changing personas of today’s modern customers with interactive sessions from Aviva and Bupa
- Join NatWest in an exclusive 2-part session looking at the future of payments innovation
- Network with like-minded peers, and pre-schedule meetings with tried and tested solution providers, including Freshworks, Messagepoint and GetFeedbac
Register now and we look forward to seeing you there!