90% of CX talk is exactly that – it’s just talk.
We learnt that the hard way. So, you shouldn’t waste your time on it.
Let’s focus on the crucial 10%.
The part that delivers results.
A tribe of senior customer experience practitioners with CX leadership experience in some of the world’s most successful brands. That’s us.
We created TribeCX to share what we know with the wider CX community.
We’re CX practitioners.
We’ve either been in, or are still in, your shoes.
You’re responsible for ROI from customer experience and you need to do more with less. You have a team with mixed levels of CX experience and are keen to make the most of what you already have. On top of that, you have a deadline to prove that CX delivers results. Sound familiar?
This is where TribeCX comes in.
As CX practitioners, we’ve been in your shoes and know what it takes to get results from CX. You’ll be equipped to build your internal CX muscle with digital tools and an approach to drive CX change, supported by an experienced TribeCX coach.
What’s the TribeCX Experience Playbook?
It’s everything your company needs to get results from CX because it drives organisation-wide change. First, by giving people the knowledge and skills to perform their role. Then, by motivating them to adopt the right behaviours.
- The Key to Effective CX & EX – Dinner in..." Published on: Jun 09, 2022 Event Date: 20/09/2022
- CX Leaders Breakfast – London Published on: May 24, 2022 Event Date: 30/06/2022
- US Virtual Breakfast – Arizona & Texas Published on: May 17, 2022 Event Date: 06/09/2022
- Salesforce & TribeCX: Dublin CX Lunch & Learn Published on: May 11, 2022 Event Date: 01/06/2022
- Join us for a virtual CX leader breakfast to discuss how to drive € from CX! Published on: Jun 24, 2022 Event Date: 07/09/2022
- Join us for a CX leader dinner to discuss how to drive £ from CX! Published on: Jun 09, 2022 Event Date: 20/09/2022
- Join us for a CX leader breakfast to discuss how to drive £ from CX! Published on: May 24, 2022 Event Date: 30/06/2022
- Join us for a CX leader breakfast to discuss how to drive $ from CX! Published on: May 17, 2022 Event Date: 06/09/2022