90% of CX talk is exactly that – it’s just talk.
We learnt that the hard way. So, you shouldn’t waste your time on it.
Let’s focus on the crucial 10%.
The part that delivers results.
A tribe of senior customer experience practitioners with CX leadership experience in some of the world’s most successful brands. That’s us.
We created TribeCX to share what we know with the wider CX community.
TribeCX CX Learning Community is unique in that it offers not only a learning platform for CX practitioners but a community of like-minded experts, all in one place.
24/7 bitesize learning
Exclusive online events
Access to 150+ CX experts
Ask questions and share insights with CX leaders
Earn City & Guilds CX accreditation
We’re CX practitioners.
We’ve either been in, or are still in, your shoes.
You’re responsible for ROI from customer experience and you need to do more with less. You have a team with mixed levels of CX experience and are keen to make the most of what you already have. On top of that, you have a deadline to prove that CX delivers results. Sound familiar?
This is where TribeCX comes in.
As CX practitioners, we’ve been in your shoes and know what it takes to get results from CX. You’ll be equipped to build your internal CX muscle with digital tools and an approach to drive CX change, supported by an experienced TribeCX coach.
What’s the TribeCX Experience Playbook?
It’s everything your company needs to get results from CX because it drives organisation-wide change. First, by giving people the knowledge and skills to perform their role. Then, by motivating them to adopt the right behaviours.
- CX Leaders Breakfast – Amsterdam Published on: Oct 05, 2023 Event Date: 29/11/2023
- CX Virtual Roundtable – Finance & Insurance Published on: Sep 04, 2023 Event Date: 10/10/2023
- Deep dive into Digital Experiences Published on: May 19, 2023
- How to keep CX a priority on your leadership agenda Published on: May 16, 2023
- Join us for a CX leader breakfast to discuss how to drive £ from CX! Published on: Oct 05, 2023 Event Date: 14/11/2023
- Join us for a CX leader breakfast to discuss how to drive € from CX! Published on: Oct 05, 2023 Event Date: 29/11/2023
- Join us for a CX leader event to discuss how to drive $ from CX Published on: Sep 04, 2023 Event Date: 10/10/2023
- Published on: May 19, 2023