90% of CX talk is exactly that – it’s just talk.
We learnt that the hard way. So, you shouldn’t waste your time on it.
Let’s focus on the crucial 10%.
The part that delivers results.
A tribe of senior customer experience practitioners with CX leadership experience in some of the world’s most successful brands. That’s us.
We created TribeCX to share what we know with the wider CX community.
TribeCX, first in Customer Experience to gain City and Guilds ‘Assured’ status
Customer Experience practitioners can now sign up for globally recognised programmes from TribeCX.
An industry-first accredited online training course for CX practitioners.
Designed to enable you to solve your most pressing CX challenges.
We’re CX practitioners.
We’ve either been in, or are still in, your shoes.
You’re responsible for ROI from customer experience and you need to do more with less. You have a team with mixed levels of CX experience and are keen to make the most of what you already have. On top of that, you have a deadline to prove that CX delivers results. Sound familiar?
This is where TribeCX comes in.
As CX practitioners, we’ve been in your shoes and know what it takes to get results from CX. You’ll be equipped to build your internal CX muscle with digital tools and an approach to drive CX change, supported by an experienced TribeCX coach.
What’s the TribeCX Experience Playbook?
It’s everything your company needs to get results from CX because it drives organisation-wide change. First, by giving people the knowledge and skills to perform their role. Then, by motivating them to adopt the right behaviours.
- CX Leaders Breakfast – Dubai Published on: Apr 27, 2023 Event Date: 08/06/2023
- CX Leaders Breakfast – Birmingham Published on: Apr 05, 2023 Event Date: 15/06/2023
- CX Leader Breakfast – New York Published on: Mar 17, 2023 Event Date: 23/05/2023
- First in customer experience to gain City & Guilds “Assured”..." Published on: Mar 02, 2023
- Published on: May 16, 2023
- Join us for a CX leader dinner to discuss how to drive $ from CX Published on: Apr 27, 2023 Event Date: 08/06/2023
- Join us for a CX leader dinner to discuss how to drive £ from CX Published on: Apr 05, 2023 Event Date: 15/06/2023
- Join us for a CX leader dinner to discuss how to drive $ from CX Published on: Mar 17, 2023 Event Date: 23/05/2023